WIDEN YOUR HEART AND EMBRACE
THE WHOLE WORLD WITH YOUR CHARITY

Identidad · Geografic Expansion

OUR FIRST GEOGRAPHIC EXPANSION OUT OF

TO INDIA:
In December, 1950, four Missionaries went to Surat to open the first house in the Archdioceses of Bombay, taking charge of a Leprosy Hospital.

TO PERU:
Also in 1950, six Missionaries went to take charge of education, social and medical work in Laguna’s, Apostolic Vicariate of San Gabriel del Maranon.

TO U.S.A:
In summer 1958, three Sisters took charge of an English School and Catechesis for the Mexican Mission Spanish speaking in Snyder (Texas). In 1961 the second group of Sisters took charge of the School, Catechesis and social work for the Spanish speaking people in the Diocese of Amarillo, at present, San Angelo.

TO CONGO:
At the end of Sep. 1961 five Missionaries open the first Mission establishing the house to carry on the evangelizing task through the education, medical and social work for the Congolese people in the Idiofa Diocese.

TO COLOMBIA:
In 1965 we opened the first house in Medellin in order to promote missionary vocations, center of the diocese of Antioquia.

CONGO-BRAZZAVILLE:
M’Fouati: It is founded when we celebrate 25 years in the Zaïre (Congo) in 1985-1999

LAST GEOGRAPHIC PRESENCE

CAMBODIA:
In 1999 Bertha Vigo and Helen Menezes arrive and stay in Pnom Penh, the capital, studying Khmer language.
Suong 2000 – 2004; Poipet 2006

MOROCCO:
1999 We go full of hope. The Lord uses us to live this new missionary experience of inter-religious dialogue in the Society. ”
Tetuán 2000 – 2010; Taza 2003

CHAD:
2001 The sisters arrived in the community of Baktchoro (Diocese of Lai, Chad) on October 13, 2001.
The sisters who formed the first community were: Mª Luisa Yáñez, Carmen Fortea, Suzanne Mabeya and M. Louise Eteke.
With the aim of strengthening the new foundation, a second community is opened in Kelo (25 km away), on October 11, 2003, formed by M. Ángeles Antón, Pati Blasco and Arlette Mbwendjambe.

HAITI:
We started it with Eunice Mascarenhas and Charo Cevallos studying the language Kreol, in 2002
Bombardopolis 2002; Puerto Príncipe 2014

 

 

Our presence